Bucket elevators with belts are conveyors with a vertical self supporting construction. They are intended for the express transit of granular materials. Materials are vertically transported in plastic or metal buckets.
- Granular materials: wheat, corn, sunflower seeds, barely, pellets, petroleum coke, chips, sand,...
- Dusty materials: feed, wheat flour, lime, cement, alumina minerals,...
- Large capacities – up to 600 t/h
- Height of conveying - 60m and more
- The very rigid and simple construction of the device allow for a very simple method of conveying materials. Additional elements assure for convenience and durability; anti roll-back device, speed control, devices preventing the horizontal disposition of the belt, explosion relief membranes and temperature measuring devices,
- Bucket elevators are very energy saving devices.